14 Great Summer Wedding Ideas
Blogging about weddings causes us to come across thousands of fun and unique ideas every day. With summer wedding season in full swing, it seemed only pertinent to share some of our absolute favorite fun ideas that will make summer brides swoon. (We’ve seen some of these in Shadowland, but would love to see more used as inspiration in the Ballroom!) Our fourteen top details and/or ideas for warm-weathered nuptials in 2014 are:
1. Skip the cake, hire an ice cream truck (or Mimi’s) instead!
2. Your future is so bright, why not wear shades?
3. Craft a pinata to crack open on your first anniversary.
4. Feel love’s warmth with a sparkling send-off.
5. Go BIG with a super-sized paper flower as a bouquet.
6. Utilize the warm weather and go swimming.
(Does this remind anyone of the Maid of the Mist Fountain? Don’t say where you got the idea from…)
7. Visit the local Farmers’ Market for centerpiece inspiration.
8. Add a Kids’ Table for kiddies of all ages to design their own fun.
9. Ditch the escort table and string those cards to a line.
10. Personalize your aisle runner (and go barefoot!)
11. Love is sweet — offer a dessert or candy bar for your guests.
12. Another favor idea? Hand out potted flowers!
13. Choose a signature summer cocktail (our go-to is the mojito!)
14. Announce it’s your Big Day in this vintage fashion…
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014